Don’t you just love a great looking jumpsuit? Me too! There are so many styles to choose from, in so many colors- it can be a bit mind boggling. But don’t worry-did you really think I would taunt you with the idea of wearing a jumpsuit and not offer any style tips? NEVER! So.o.o here are a few guidelines to keep in mind as you shop for the jumpsuit that’s perfect for you. What are you waiting for? Let’s jump to it!
1. We all know that Black is the Go-to Hue that looks good on you! It’s chic, slimming and can negate any figure imperfections.
2. Prints can be a girls best friend but bear in mind that the larger or more pronounced the print the larger an area may appear.
3. Tailored Jumpsuits can be the most flattering style of all. I know! Who knew? It doesn’t matter if your a 4 or a 14, if the Fit is perfection- you will be too!
4. The Wrap Style jumpsuit is one of the most wearable and flattering silhouettes available-if you don’t believe me call Diane Von Furstenburg.
5. If you are blessed with breasts-best to avoid anything even remotely resembling a tube top. Remember in all things designed with little support-you best wear the proper undergarments to give yourself a lift).
*First three jumpsuits pictured available at Nordstom.com