If you need a little brush up on which make up brush is which ..this should do the trick.
Image Courtesy of Lauren Conrad.com
After a long weekend nothing can make you look bright eyed better (say that three times fast) than a few quick coats of mascara…If you are in the mood to try something new have a look see at these …courtesy of http://www.makeup.com/favorite-mascara/
Nothing lasts forever ….especially your make-up.
Here’s the perfect little checklist to make sure the clock hasn’t run out on your “pretty” products.
Image courtesy of:
Even if you don’t have the budget to buy Chanel
you can still “nail the look” of Chanel style.
How could I resist..
Today is National Lipstick Day. How fabulous is that! I can’t think of any other make up item that can brighten your day let alone your smile in one fell swoop. Ohhhhh how we love a great shade of lipstick.
Some interesting facts about lipstick…
1. Your lips are 100 times more sensitive than your fingers.
2. 40 percent of women wish they had softer lips.
3. Guerlain invented the first lipstick in a tube in 1870, called “Ne m’oubliez pas,” or “Forget Me Not” in French. Chic.
4. People buy the most lipstick in Miami, Portland, Ore., and Atlanta.
5. There has been a 50 percent increase in “nude lipstick” searches on Amazon this month.
Photographs courtesy of (top picture) Charles Helleu Photography/
Bottom Photo Courtesy of Estee Lauder Mad Men Collection