A Sweater Story!

There once was a Glamour Girl who really liked to have options…and by options I mean: multiple ways to wear an item of clothing. Every GG (Glamour Girl) worth her Louboutins will tell you that options are limitless with a simple change of one’s accessories. But alas-this GG wanted Sweater Options. Not so easy you say. .I mean a cardigan is a cardigan- you can button it up or down, change it up with what you wear underneath- be it camisole, t-shirt, cotton shirt or even a dress  BUT REALLY- it’s always going to look like a cardigan ..Right! WRONG! Behold a beautiful Chunky Convertible  Cardigan Sweater by Improvd available at Nordstrom for $313.00.  So cute, so warm, so fashionable and so versatile.  Two looks for the price of one.

And that my dear GG is the long and short of our Sweater Story….

The Shorter Version

The Long Version
  • Nordstrom.com: Item #314717  for  $313.00
  • Comments Closed

0 responses to “A Sweater Story!”

1. Ezra Scharte says:

Great article! I really enjoyed the reading. I am hoping to read more from you. I think you have great insight and vision. I am highly impressed with this information.

2. Winnifred Krishnan says:

I am impressed with this writer’s content. This content is engaging, thought-provoking and motivational. There are many unique ideas shared in this article that I can relate to and understand.

3. Gaston Brumleve says:

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed an article as much as this one. You have gone beyond my expectations on this topic and I agree with your points. You’ve done well with this.

4. gucci says:

It is a perfect blog for everyone who wants to find out about this particular question. You know a lot its almost very difficult to argue with you (not that I truly would definitely want鈥aHa). You certainly put a brand new spin over a topic thats already been written about for years. Amazing stuff, just fantastic!

5. Coral Goble says:

This is a wonderfully written article. You must have done a lot of research in this area. You have made this topic easy to read, interesting and easy to understand.

6. Caitlyn Brose says: