Vera Wang puts an end to the UBD!

Leave it to Vera Wang –(the high priestess of designer wedding gowns )to put an end to the UGLY BRIDESMAID DRESS or as I refer to it as the UBD…

We all know that one of the biggest fashion myths going is the one about the bridesmaid dress that is so pricey you cringe when putting your credit card down but EVERYONE always says “Just cut it off to the knee after the wedding and you’ll be able to wear it again! NOT!!!!!!

Enter wedding designer genius Vera Wang to design a line for David’s Bridal. Appropriately named the White Collection by Vera Wang, it’s filled with some of the most beautiful bridal attire and accessories that will make you gush…We are talking spectacular wedding gowns, beautiful bridesmaid dresses that you can wear again and again plus a line of gorgeous accessories including bejeweled headwear, sash belts with sparkle and shoes.

Even if you’re not in the market for a bridesmaid dress or some accessories with sparkle you owe it to yourself to check out the offerings at:

Thank you Vera for putting an end to the UBD!

Comments Closed

0 responses to “Vera Wang puts an end to the UBD!”

1. Elroy Turman says:

Excellent beat !

2. Bee Spendlove says:

Precious blogger, Thanks for producing the prestigious material. I found it useful. Best regards !!

3. Jed Redus says:

Heyy,amazing things you got here

4. Anonymous says:

Wonderful post brimming of helpful ideas! I love how you have written it properly but distinctively. I have learned a lot from you. Awesome job and more writings to come!

5. Adriana Vannoy says:

I do have to agree with your post, the fact’s are loud and clear. Keep up the extrodinary blog

6. Donna Sewing says:

This post is very useful for me, much appreciated! 🙂

7. heated gloves says:

Hi I just read your article and it’s quite impressive. I was wondering what sources you used to make this kind of article. I’ve been gathering a lot of data regarding this topic too but when i read your article I am really happy because it’s like you’ve scraped together all those info and summarized it for me. It’s been taking me so long to study about this and so I’m wondering how long it took you to complete all these materials. Anyway, thanks for such a brilliant post! I’ll be waiting for the next one.

FReply: All content on GTGG is original content written from my point of view. I have numerous years of experience in many facets of the fashion industry and write from what I know and observe.